Friday, April 11, 2014

Lessons from Pinterest(or just stuff I found hilarious)



Okay, I had NO IDEA what to blog about this week, so I just collected a bunch of GIFs and funny pictures from Pinterest and compiled them:) 
These lessons of course are mostly in jest, don't take em too seriously!
Lesson 1: Learn how to make the mundane things(like walking down stairs, as unmundane as possible)

For anyone who can read music, find the hidden message in these notes!
                       (Lesson 2: learn to read music so you can find cool messages in music)

Lesson 3: Hours can be wasted on the Internet! (I wasted at least ten minutes just watching this guy!)
This Spiderman dude will dance to whatever beat your music follows. Seriously, he does!
I'm listening to Vivaldi and he's dancing to the beat…
 


Lesson 4: Things don't always go as planned.
He he, I could watch this one for hours!
I can't get over the fact that the guy just stares at the little "ghost" on the ground!!

                                                      Lesson 5: Some people have WAY too much time on their hands!!
I mean really? Who comes up with stuff like this? I can't make sense of how you would figure this out!


Lesson 6: Look at the bright side, or at least at other people looking at the bright side….


This one doesn't really have a lesson… but it was so accurate it was funny! (Anyone else still run up the stairs like an animal?)
 This also has no point except I thought it was funny….


That wasn't too bad right? 
Now I need to talk about something more serious I guess….
ehh… Scratch that Idea, I'll just do a list:)

Random thing I'm proud of that I did this week:
Learned to go fast on Sam's skateboard!
After several attempts that I hope no one was watching, and a big scar on my ankle, I can finally go around the Cul-de-sac without falling!

Random thing I'm happy about:
Hmm… it's warm enough to ride bikes! Deborah has her Honors Concert tonight, and I get to help her get ready!

Random thing that I'm sad about:
I'm missing Scottish Dance Night:(

Random thing I'm dreading:
Meh, nothing!

Random thing I'm excited about:
CYIA!! Just two more months!!

Random thing that is boring(don't bother reading:P):
Our crab apple tree is about to bloom.

Random thing that should be mentioned:
Spring Practices of Volleyball started up again, and everyone is doing so GOOD!

Random thing in general:
You are probably bored of reading this post, if you've even made it to here, so I'll stop!

Congratulations for getting to the end of this torturous post!
(I'm sorry Mrs. Mann, you were obligated too:)
Thanks!
~Avery

5 comments:

  1. ok, i can totally read music, but I don't get the music one...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So, the first note is C, the second is A...

      Delete
  2. Yes I get it now ;) I read it at midnight haha and it didn't quite make sense!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to hear the random things on your mind. :)

    ReplyDelete